MRA is the original creator of the Double-Bubble Racing screen - initially developed with Grand Prix teams for world champion riders such as Max Biaggi - and used by many leading racers and world champions alike, including Tom Sykes, Jonathan Rea, Keenan Sofuoglu, Scott Redding and Leon Haslam, to name only a few.
Shaped like the original at the base, but with an approximate additional 3-5cm bubble in the middle, MRA's Double-Bubble Racing screen is designed to reduce wind pressure on your helmet and upper body, while still integrating with your bike's original sporting style.
Manufactured in Germany by the world's largest aftermarket motorcycle screen maker - using a virtually shatterproof aircraft canopy material with a Lifetime Warranty - an MRA is the highest quality screen you can buy...
- Length 350mm front-to-back
- Produced from a unique and resilient, shatterproof and virtually unbreakable material, far superior to standard acrylic screens
- Manufactured in Germany to TÌÏV standards with an unsurpassed style, fit and finish
- Smoked grey tint (other tints available to special order*)
- Aerodynamically efficient design for improved wind protection
- Special rear edge beaded safety trim (not shown in photo)
- "Raster" black gradient finish at base of screen to conceal and protect rear of instrument panel from strong sunlight
* Grey/Smoked Screens normally available from stock. Clear and other tints manufactured to order, with approx. 7-10 working days delivery (non-refundable payment taken at time of order for all specially ordered screens).