Endurance race winner
Tailored to high-profile riders, the NTR R3 shock's performance is achieved through accurate control of its 3-way independent damping. Instant feedback is transmitted from the rear wheel, allowing the limits of traction to be confidently explored.
The range of adjustment, special Nitron features and superb value are combined in a modern design that compliments any high-specification motorcycle.
Titanium and hard-anodised parts are hand built to last not only the lengthiest endurance races but also the harshest of winters.
This shock features spring preload adjustment. It comes preset for damping and preload and includes the bearing end spacers and preload adjustment tool.
When ordering, please provide us with your weight. Every shock is made to order and we need this information to configure the optimum spring rate. Your given weight should be as accurate as possible and include all standard riding gear (helmet, leathers, etc.).
Hydraulic Preload Adjuster
This shock is available fitted with the unique Hydraulic Preload Adjuster for simple, immediate and accurate adjustments without the need for any tools. Recommended for intermittent pillion use.
Note: Image used for illustration purposes only. Specific shock end fittings may differ from that shown.
- Piggyback, hose, pistol grip and inline reservoir type (where applicable)
- Fully hard anodised alloy body
- Independent high/low speed compression and rebound adjustment
- 24 clicks of rebound adjustment
- 16 clicks of high speed compression adjustment
- 16 clicks of low speed compression adjustment
- Nitrogen gas charged
- 40mm piston design
- 14mm Piston rod
- Preload adjustable
- Length adjustable (where available)
- Hydraulic Preload Adjustor for quick preload adjustment (Nitron recommends a Hydraulic Preload Adjustor for intermittent pillion use)
- Titanium Black Spring colour option