The most powerful race shock in the world...
Through the use of a class-leading 46mm piston design and ultra-strong 16mm piston rod, Race Pro shocks demonstrate exceptional levels of damping control and refinement. The fade-resisting properties of the large piston, combined with high-grade materials and Nitron's innovative valving system make the Race Pro both a TT and SuperBike winner.
Featuring unique large piston technology to create the fastest reacting, most refined shock available.
Race Pro shocks are available with incorporated data-logging potentiometer mounts.
Titanium and hard-anodised parts are hand built to last not only the lengthiest endurance races but also the harshest of winters.
This shock features spring preload adjustment. It comes preset for damping and preload and includes the bearing end spacers and preload adjustment tool.
When ordering, please provide us with your weight. Every shock is made to order and we need this information to configure the optimum spring rate. Your given weight should be as accurate as possible and include all standard riding gear (helmet, leathers, etc.).
Hydraulic Preload Adjuster
This shock is available fitted with the unique Hydraulic Preload Adjuster for simple, immediate and accurate adjustments without the need for any tools. Due to the shock's fitment, Nitron recommends that this shock is fitted with the Hydraulic Preload Adjuster. Recommended for intermittent pillion use.
Note: Image used for illustration purposes only. Specific shock end fittings may differ from that shown. Model shown includes Hydraulic Preload Adjuster that is available at an extra cost.
- Piggyback, hose, pistol grip and inline reservoir type (where applicable)
- Fully hard anodised alloy body
- Independent high/low speed compression and rebound adjustment
- 24 clicks of rebound adjustment
- 16 clicks of high speed compression adjustment
- 16 clicks of low speed compression adjustment
- Nitrogen gas charged
- 46mm piston design
- 16mm Piston rod
- Preload adjustable
- Length adjustable (where available)
- Hydraulic Preload Adjustor for quick preload adjustment (Nitron recommends a Hydraulic Preload Adjustor for intermittent pillion use)
- Titanium Black Spring colour option