Including all the technological benefits of the superb Spina warmers, the Suprema Vision adds the ability to precisely set your own temperature level between 20 and 110 degrees, making them equally suitable for wet, intermediate or road spec tyres, through to professional racing slicks which require the highest temperatures.
Capit Performance have been producing professional tyre warmers since 1996 and developed the world‰۪s first tyre-warmers without an internal thermostat for more accurate temperature control.
Employing state-of-the-art warming, the Capit Suprema Spina warmers are guaranteed to deliver efficient reliability and safe operation, even in the most critical track and race conditions where consistent performance is essential.
- Visual ‰ÛÏWarming up‰ and ‰ÛÏReached temp‰ illuminated digital display
- Display actually mounted no the warmer has rugged shock resistant shell
- Very precise target temperature maintenance with minimum variation/heat cycling
- A full 40 metre long durable Nickel heating element distributes heat evenly to the tyre‰۪s entire gripping surface
- Energy efficient: only 200/250 Watts per warmer (instead of the more usual 400/600W each)
- Non-conducting internal areas are fire resistant pure Aranidic fibre
- Silicon (non-PVC) external mains cable water, oil, fuel and heat resistant, to 200å¡C
- Durable Teflon coated dirt and water-resistant exterior for damp/showery conditions and easier cleaning
- 230V, supplied with integrated UK mains plug
- Includes handy carry bag