Clutch-Free shifting...…Perfected for your Superleggera, just like the 1299 auto blipper.
What does this auto-blipper do ?
- This miniature module provides an fully programmable throttle 'auto blip' when ever a down-shift signal is requested by the rider.
- The signal to shift comes from a load cell integrated into the gear linkage
- There is no re-programming of the ECU
- Data from the throttle grip and the on-board CAN bus are used to determine the optimum shifting parameters
- Just plug it in using the fully pre-wired adaptor loom and ride
- Typically we fully pre-program your system at the time of order so there is nothing to do but plug it in.
Blip Box - Pro
Blip-Box-pro comes fully pre-programmed with a 'blip map' for your bike model but with shift activation from a load cell designed to fit directly to the existing gear change linkages, no new parts or fabrication are needed by the customer.
This product is designed for race or track users who like the concept of shifting down without the clutch
This load cell also replaces the standard up-shift switch on the bike so the Blip-Box takes over up shifting allowing a fully programmable shift load.
Via a dedicated (yet simple) piece of software any user can link up over USB to modify all system parameters enabling custom 'blip maps' , shift loading and many other parameters. (requires additional BB-UCIF programming tool and software)
- Is there any re-wiring? - No, everything is a direct plug in using standard connectors
- Does the box need special mounting? - No it just cable ties to the side of the existing loom on the right side near the ECU
- Are all existing systems retained? - Yes
- Are there any unusual warning lights on the dash? - No
- Can it be done at the Bike Sport workshop while I wait? - Yes but there is no need for professional installation as even the pro version would only take 30>40 minutes to fit.
- What if my linkage is reversed, will it work - Yes, you can change the parameters for up shift and down shift in WinBLIP software using the BB-UCIF interface tool, but this normally not necessary for 899/1199 as the reverse direction is done in the linkage.
- Can it be supplied by post and I fit myself? - Yes, no problem.
- Do you support the trade with re-seller discounts? - Yes, please contact us for details.
- Can I buy direct or must i buy through a dealer? - No problem, just place the order via this page and pay with paypal or credit card, we ship all over the world.