KT135A Remote On/Off ignition switch with E-Lock control for Ducati Panigale track bikes. 899 / 959 / 1199 / 1299 / SL
This assembly allows the complete removal of the aluminium ignition switch barrel and steering lock, yet still retains all of the control features this bike needs:
- E-Lock immobiliser retained via normal key use
- Timed shut down of the power circuits
- Simple On/Off via remote sealed switch
The remote sealed switch assembly fits onto the existing ignition mounts to give a simple and intuitive Push to ON > Push to OFF activation.
Can be used on the following Ducati models
- Our control module has longer wires than the standard key switch allowing it to be fitted anywhere in the front fairing.
- Do not mount the control module alongside the engine or any location subject to high ambient heat or electrical interference such as ignition coils or ignition leads.
- Mount the control module in free circulating air to allow heat dissipation of the aluminium heat sink (55 ˚c to 60˚c under normal operation).
- This control module has 3 mounting bolt holes to suit any custom bracket (not supplied)
- For users who do not want to use our red On/Off switch you can use any push button or toggle switch to simply link the 2 wires together, or we can provide a handlebar mounted on/off switch.
- To disable the bike (during shipping) simply remove the key from our control module. The ON/OFF switch will still work but the bike cannot be started.
KT135A - This version uses the remote On/Off switch as seen in the images with switch location in the standard central location. For those who prefer a switch mounted on the handlebar please specify KT135B in the order notes.
Download the data sheet