Race tested rearset, fully ergonomically adjustable in 5 positions and up to 20 mm
• CNC machined from high-tensile 7075 grade, heat-treated billet Aluminium
• Backlash-free shift and brake levers, double-ball bearing mounted, regular or reverse, GP shift configuration possible
• Heel pegs adjustable in 5 positions, up to 20 mm, brake and clutch pegs adjustable in 2 positions (10 mm)
• Main adapter plates and associated components are all anodized in black
• Laser etched MG Biketec logo
• Carbon heel protectors
• Extremely rigid, grippy and lightweight
• Stainless-steel hardware
What do you get.
• 1x partly-assembled rearset
• Installation instructions (if necessary)
• Each rear set comes with TÜV Austria type approved laser etched E-markings and the associated documents to ensure road worthiness
We have you covered.
• First class pre-& after sales support
• 2-year EU-conform warranty
• Free lifetime guarantee*
• Spare parts readily available & shipped direct worldwide
Designed, manufactured and assembled in Austria since 2008.
*The MG Biketec product range Lifetime Warranty means that MG Biketec GmbH. is obligated to replace parts of an MG Biketec aftermarket product that has broken or has become defective over the life span of the product to the original purchaser only. However, MG Biketec GmbH. is not legally obligated to replace parts that are not mentioned in the warranty or are broken or misused by the consumer.