BMC Air Filters
100% handmade in Italy, BMC filters are trusted by almost every high-level automotive and endurance team in racing - a testament to their quality. They are used by such teams as the Yamaha Factory team (MotoGP), Voltcom Crescent Suzuki (WSB), plus many other top teams in WSS, BSB, BSS and more!
The knowledge and experience gained on track is transferred directly to streetbike variants in order to offer the very best performance and durability, designed to satisfy the requirements of even the most demanding motorcyclist.
The materials used in production of BMC filters are of the highest standard, with:
Filters made in one single piece with no welded joints, thus avoiding breakages;
Filtering material is composed of a special cotton gauze soaked with low viscosity oil and covered with an epoxy coated alloy mesh to ensure protection from petrol fumes and oxidisation due to air humidity.
Furthermore the cotton has the advantage of being washable and therefore reusable.
BMC air filters guarantee superior air capacity compared to traditional paper filters, enabling minimum loss of power in the airflow and therefore obtaining the best performance from the engine.
Why Choose BMC
- Wider filtering area.
- Maximum air permeability and higher air flow passage.åÊ This means better milage and fuel efficiency.
- Greater retention and screening.åÊ 98.5% air filtration.åÊ BMC Air Filters guarantees the containment of impurities as small as 7 microns.
- Better performance.åÊ BMC Air Filters increase the performance of your engine.
- BMC Air Filters are tested to ISO Standard ISO 5011.
- BMC Air Filters are used by top teams in MotoGP, WSB, BSB, Le Mans & Formula 1
- Made from 100% natural cotton
- Can be washed, re-oiled and used for the whole length of the life of your motorcycle
The CRF, Carbon Racing Filter, is BMC's new high performance sports air filter designed for road and competition vehicles. It features a 100% carbon fibre support structure with a cotton air filter.åÊ
The CRF has been designed and produced entirely by the BMC Racing and Advanced Composite Division, which is wholly concerned with the development of air filters and aspiration systems for the racing world: Formula 1 / MotoGP One / World Superbike. The CRF has been created from extensive BMC knowledge acquired through more than 10 years of experience in the racing sector, which has brought high level results and increased performance to super-sports engines.
The CRF air filter makes use of innovative technical solutions to optimize the flow dynamics of the direct air into the engine. The result is better air flow passage in the intake phase thereby maintaining constant air-box pressure.
The CRF filter was conceived with the objective of withstanding the vibrations and heat produced in movement both in normal road and intensive track use.
The CRF filter, as are all BMC filters, can be regenerated and reused. Once the saturation level has been reached the filter can be regenerated through a process of washing and re-oiling using the appropriate BMC washing kit.åÊ
- CBR 1000 RR CBR 1000 RRåÊ(YEAR 08>11)
- CBR 1000 RR CBR 1000 RRåÊ(YEAR 12>)
- CBR 1000 RR CBR 1000 RR ABSåÊ(YEAR 09 >11)
- CBR 1000 RR CBR 1000 RR ABSåÊ(YEAR 12>)