The Power Commander V (Fuel & Boost)
Power Commander V Product Introduction
The New Power Commander V is loaded with tons of new features. Below you will find some Power Commander V features.
- Reduced size from PCIIIusb (less than half of the size of PCIII)
- USB powered from computer (9 volt adapter is no longer needed for programming)
- 2 position map switching function built in (map switch not included)
- Gear input (allows for map adjustment based on gear and speed)
- Analog input (allows user to install any 0-5 volt sensor and build an adjustment table based on its input such as boost or temperature)
- With gear position input connected the PCV is capable of allowing each cylinder to be mapped individually and for each gear (for example: on a 4 cylinder bike with a six speed transmission there could be up to 24 separate fuel tables).
- Unit has a -100/+250% fuel change range (up from -100/+100%). This allows more adjustment range for 8 injector sportbikes
- 10 throttle position columns (up from 9 on PCIIIusb)
- Enhanced accel pump utility (increased adjustment and sensitivity ranges)
Power Commander V - PTi
On thisåÊmodel a new version of PCV is now available that‰۪s perfect for forced induction applications. This new unit, PCV-PTi, comes with a Bosch 3 bar MAP/Temp sensor as part of the PCV harness for expanded capabilities built into the control center software.
The PTi version of the PCV gives you the ability to modify your fuel curve based off a pressure (boost) table and/or temperature table. The pressure table gives you 3D mapping capability based on boost vs RPM, while the temperature table gives you 2D mapping capability with up to 50 points of adjustment.
This new version of the Power Commander V is perfect for turbocharged or supercharged applications looking for precision, control, and reliability.
NEW Dynojet C3 Mobile
Extending the flexibility of Dynojet's latest tuning software, C3 Mobile allows you to communicate and adjust your installed Power Commander V. Available for free on Google Play.
- Downloads and Send Maps
- Manage and Configure Power Commander Features
- Enable REV X-tend
- Configure Quick Shifter Options
- Calibrate Throttle Position
Requires an additional On-the-Go USB Cable to connect your device to the Power Commander V for full functionality.