Moto-Master Halo Series Discs
The Moto-Master HALO Series sets a new standard in aftermarket circular-round design brake rotors. Its premium quality stainless steel outer ring allows for high performance braking while at the same time extremely durable.
- Exact size and positioning of the venting holes ensures equal heat dispersion under high thermal stress while the brake pad contact surface is cleaned evenly.
- The laser cut and precision grinded outer ring is fixed to a billet CNC machined aircraft aluminium carrier which is black anodized and laser marked.
- Newly designed lightweight stainless steel floaters complete the package.
- Halo Racing version is 5.5mm thick.
- For best performance we recommend using Moto-Master brake pads.
- All Moto-Master Discs are TÜV approved.
Outer diameter - 310.0 mm
Inner diameter - 84.5 mm
Thickness - 5.5mm Race
Number of holes - 5
Hole diameter - 10.5 mm
Pitch - 100.5 mm
Type - Floating disc with alu inner carrier, offset
Turning direction Omnidirectional
Speedometer prepared - No
Color inner ring - Black
Total height 14.5 mm