The AIS system routes fresh air from the airbox to the exhaust system in order to aid in the combustion of unburned fuel. This system is designed to improve emissions on stock exhaust systems, but it will cause known performance problems in the low and mid RPMs. Also, it is the cause of popping and backfires when you change the standard exhaust with a free flow exhaust.
The SmartMoto AIS valve removal kit contains all the required hardware to let you remove the full system from the motorcycle.
- Eliminates exhaust popping on deceleration and backfiring typically associated with aftermarket exhausts.
- Achieves true A/F ratio for fuel mixture tuning. A/F ratio measurements are reliable.
- Free up engine space
- * Customer reviews have shown easier engine starting when cold, smoother power delivery and improved throttle response with the product installed
High Quality Standards
- The rubber vacuum caps are special heat resistant caps
- The airbox cap fits perfectly to the airbox.
- The block off plugs are made of galvanized steel with copper washers.
- Sophisticated production and high quality parts ensure top quality product.
- This product is tested and developed for the listed motorcycle.
- The kit comes with complete installation instructions
- Triumph > Bonneville America 865 > 2007 - 2007
- Triumph > Bonneville 865 > 2007 - 2007
- Triumph > Scrambler 865 > 2006 - 2007
- Triumph > Speedmaster 865 > 2005 - 2006
- Triumph > Thruxton 900 > 2004 - 2007
- Triumph > Bonneville 790 > 2001 - 2006
- Triumph > Bonneville America 790 > 2002 - 2006
- Triumph > Speedmaster 790 > 2003 - 2004