Aprilia RS660 SAS Valve Removal kit with Block Off plates
Couldn't load pickup availability
The secondary air injection system (SAS) routes fresh air from the airbox to the exhaust system in order to aid the combustion of unburned fuel in the exhaust. This system is designed to improve emissions on stock exhaust systems, but will cause exhaust popping and backfiring when you fit aftermarket exhausts.
The SAS Valve Removal kit by SmartMoto combines the electronic SAS valve eliminator with CNC machined block off plates to let you remove this system from your motorcycle completely.
- Eliminates exhaust popping noise on deceleration and backfiring typically associated with aftermarket exhausts.
- Achieves true A/F ratio for fuel tuning. A/F ratio measurements are reliable.
- Free up engine space.
- Can improve throttle response when used with full aftermarket exhaust systems.
- This kit enables you to remove the SAS system completely, including the valve, the SAS covers and the associated tubing.
High Quality Standards
- The SAS Valve Eliminator comes with an OEM connector for direct plug in, no cutting or splicing is required.
- The rubber caps are special heat resistant caps for high durability.
- The block off plates are made by CNC machined 6061 aluminium and come with stainless steel bolts and washers.
- This product is tested and developed for the listed motorcycles.
- Aprilia > RS 660 > 2020 - 2022
- Aprilia > Tuono 660 > 2020 - 2022
- Aprilia > Tuareg 660 > 2021 - 2022