Triumph 675 Daytona 2006-17 - 2 function - handlebar mount - Stop/Run Startbutton (plug & play)
Number of switch functions : 2
Position : Right side
Road or Track : Both
Mounting type : Clamps around the handlebar via front and rear body - 2 x M4 cap bolts.
These traditionally styles race switches mount directly onto the handlebar.
This switch is is a direct 'plug n play' replacement for the standard switch assembly
Brake switch wiring may be added as an optional extra, use pull down menu
Construction / Notes:
- Billet aluminium body
- IP 67 waterproof switches with gold plated contacts
- Raychem type 55 wire and DR25 sleeving
- Plug and play wiring
- Greater crash protection and electrical integrity
- May be repaired after crash damage
- Custom designs are our speciality, so feel free to ask and typically at no extra cost.
- Designed and manufactured in the UK at our workshops close to Silverstone
- If you are not sure, call us for advice on 0044 (0)1327 263942 - UK
- See below for compatible products
Versatile 2 button switch set to suit any race / road bike - Stop/Run & Start
This switch set may be fitted to any race or road motorcycle.
Two individual sealed switches are held in a machined aluminium enclosure offering high levels of crash protection as well as electrical integrity.
The user is free to choose the colour and type of switch in either of the two locations at the time of ordering, at no extra cost.
Default setup is:
Upper - RED latching switch for Stop/Run
Lower - BLACK momentary switch (normally open) for starter
Supplied with 600mm of sleeved 24awg wire and no connector.
Ultra slim body allows installation on almost any motorcycle.
View the complete product range here ... Price List and application guide
Custom laser engraving is available at extra cost should you wish to have unique identification of each switch.