Developed and manufactured in collaboration with BMW Motorrad Motorsport and Suter Engineering.
This specification is used by the leading BMW Motorrad Motorsport teams worldwide:
- BMW Motorrad WorldSBK Team
- BMW Motorrad World Endurance Team
- Tyco BMW (British Superbikes + Road Racing)
- Smiths Racing BMW (British Superbikes + Road Racing)
- and many more...
Due to the modified design larger tire radius / diameter can be installed and yet there are more adjustment possibilities! In addition, the changed stiffnesses ensure better rideability of the motorcycle and more mechanical grip, especially when exiting the corner.
- Rear shock SU-BM568SBK must be shortened to use with this swingarm (or use Öhlins shock RSP40 as alternative - only on request)
- Routing of exhaust system may be adapted to the new swingarm design.
Weight: 8.64 kg (complete kit)
- swingarm (underslung)
- chain guide
- chain tensioner
- rear stand supports
- rear axle
- bracket brake caliper
- rear fender carbon fibre
- complete linkage kit