Ducati O2 (Oxygen) Sensor E5 Eliminator kit - OSE-432
Couldn't load pickup availability
Ducati O2 (Oxygen) Sensor E5 Eliminator kit (see compatibility list below)
The SmartMoto O2 Sensor E5 Eliminator Kit replaces the factory oxygen sensor in a motorcycle's exhaust. The kit allows the bike's ECU to bypass the limitations of the oxygen sensor system and use the installed air-fuel map. This results in improved throttle response, smoother power delivery, and more torque available in the low and mid RPMs.
This kit is designed for models that follow the latest emissions standards, such as Euro 4 and Euro 5.
Modern emissions standards demand more rigorous exhaust monitoring. As a result, bypassing the oxygen sensor system has become more difficult.
The new generation of O2 Sensor E5 Eliminator Kits by SmartMoto feature an advanced design that incorporates an embedded microcontroller capable of communicating with the motorcycle's ECU. This innovative technology enables the complete removal of the original sensor without encountering any Fi errors or performance issues.
- Improves throttle response, offering smoother power delivery and more torque in the low and mid RPMs.
- It supports Fi tuning modifications such as the Power Commander or ECU remapping which require the removal of the oxygen sensor.
- Supplements the installation of aftermarket exhaust systems that do not have an oxygen sensor port.
- Can be used to replace a malfunctioning Oxygen sensor.
- Plug and play design - no wiring modification is required.
- The kit contains the number of eliminators required to bypass the o2 sensor system on one motorcycle.
High Quality Standards
- The whole product is enclosed into a special high grade resin. It is the most durable design available, it is compact and completely waterproof.
- We use only OEM connectors to ensure perfect fitment.
- The exhaust blanking plugs are highly corrosion resistant plugs.
- Sophisticated production and high quality parts ensure top quality product.
- This product is tested and developed for the listed motorcycles.
- Ducati > Hypermotard 950 /SP > 2019 - 2020
- Ducati > Panigale V4 > 2018 - 2021
- Ducati > Streetfighter V4 > 2020 - 2020
- Ducati > Superleggera V4 > 2020 - 2021