Diamond adjustable racing rearsets.
Top specification rearset kits by Diamond Race Products, as trusted by top teams Worldwide for over a decade!
CNC machined from aerospace grade 7075 T6 billett aluminium, gear change & brake levers are fitted with EC52100 chrome steel grease packed bearings (Most levers include twin bearings for durability) for ultra smooth and reliable movement. Positions are multi-adjustable to suit rider preference - please see the chart below for available position range.
Diamond always carry a full stock of spares for our products (i.e. gear levers, brake levers, footpegs, toepegs, rod end bearings, shift rods, pivot bearings, etc.)
- CNC machined from aerospace grade 7075-T6 billet aluminium.
- Huge range of adjustment to suit rider's preference – See chart below.
- Aluminium components hard anodised for high wear resistance.
- EC52100 Double* chrome-steel bearings in gear/brake levers for perfect precision.(single bearings in some lever applications)
- Aggressively machined footpegs for maximum grip in all conditions.
- This kit is designed to allow selection of both Road & Race shift patterns by relocating one bolt.
- Heel guards laser etched with the 'Diamond Race Products' logo.
- Each kit includes a bottle of 243 threadlock for use in assembly.
- Product weight: 1.2kg
All above measurements taken from OEM Fieblade footrest position.
Please note – No bracketry for usage of the OEM brake light switch is supplied with this kit. To enable function of the rear brake light, a hydraulic switch must be used.