Honda CBR1000RR 2008-16 Servo/Exup Valve Eliminator
Couldn't load pickup availability
The exhaust valve system is used by the manufacturers to lower the noise levels of the exhaust and to control torque in the low RPMs. The exhaust valve and the servo motor are incompatible with race cans and full exhaust systems because they are part of the standard exhaust.
SmartMoto has created a new Servo eliminator that has the most compact design available in the market. We do not use wires and we enclose the circuit and connectors together in one box. Also, we give special attention to durability; we enclose the whole product into special high grade resin like the most motorcycle manufacturers do in similar applications.
The SmartMoto Servo Eliminator uses a built in microprocessor to guarrantee seamless function unlike cheaper versions of this modification.
- Remove the exhaust valve and servo motor without switching the ECU to SAFE mode.
- Replaces a faulty servo motor or exhaust valve.
- Lets you install a full exhaust system without enabling the servo motor error code.
- Releases maximum torque at low RPMs.
- Reduce weight and free up space by removing the servo motor, exhaust valve and cables.
- It is the smallest servo eliminator in the market!
High Quality Standards
- The whole product is enclosed into a special high grade resin. It is the most durable design available, it is compact and it is completely waterproof.
- We use only OEM connectors to ensure perfect fitment.
- Plug and play design, no wire cutting required.
- Sophisticated production and high quality parts ensure top quality product.
- This product is tested and developed for the listed motorcycle.
- Honda > VFR 1200 F > 2009 - 2018
- Honda > CBR 1000 RR > 2008 - 2016