Honda CBR1000RR HRC 2020> - Left & Right Race Switch Set
- left side switch BD-SW-7BC-40
- Right side brake mount switch - BD-SW-6BC-40
- Electronic control module / bike interface
All are 100% 'plug n play' with the HRC wiring to provide the following functions, all of which tie in with HRC manual functions.
Left side switch assembly
- Pit speed limiter OFF
- Mode A - Up
- Mode A - Down
- Mode B - Up
- Mode B - Down
- Left navigate - Function
Right side switch assembly
- Right navigate - Function
- Slick / Wet tyre
- Stop /Run
- Rain light ***
*** Rain light switch provides the switch only via 2 wires, the user must then integrate with their own rain light and the spare power supply on the HRC wiring.
Type 'C' switches mount directly onto the brake pump body using the two original clamp screws and a new dedicated clamp.
- BR-A 32mm in-line bolt spacing - Standard
- BR-B 30mm offset bolt spacing
- BR-N 32mm in-line with a left offset for short brake levers typically Brembo RC , RCS
- BR-F 30mm in-line as found on Accosato brake parts
- BR-G Generic clamp for any 21.8 > 22.2 mm handlebar (does not mount on the brake pump
- BR-J 32mm offset bolt spacing - Beringer
The clutch side switch uses our generic 32mm handlebar clamp BR-G
Both the left and right switches are connected to the bike via our dedicated interface module. This is located under the tank cover near the ECU.
Switches and clamps may be bought separately for replacement due to crash damage.