Our CoolAIR switch is a smart manual radiator fan switch that connects to the radiator temp sensor with OEM sealed connectors and use the standard radiator fan to prevent the rising of the engine temperature. When you ride at low speeds or when waiting on traffic you only need to turn the switch on to keep the engine temperature at low levels.
The CoolAIR switch incorporates an intelligent design and even when turned OFF it maintains the standard radiator fan operation; the fan will be turned on normally when the coolant temperature reaches the pre-set level.
Installation is very easy.
The switch comes with a fully waterproof installation kit and can be installed through a 6mm hole on the motorcycle or at any fixed point with a cable tie, making for a very easy installation. It is connected directly to the wiring harness with OEM sealed connectors that fit to your motorcycle.
- Keeps the engine temperature at low levels and protects the engine from overheating on traffic.
- Perfect when performing maintenance tasks on your motorcycle that require prolonged idle operation, such as TPS adjustment.
- Intelligent design that keeps the standard radiator fan operation when the CoolAIR switch is turned off.
- Connects with OEM sealed connectors, plug and play installation, no wire cutting required.
- Waterproof design
- Cable length: 190cm
High Quality Standards
- We use only OEM connectors to ensure perfect fitment.
- Sophisticated production and high quality parts ensure top quality product.
- This product is tested and developed for the listed motorcycle.
- Kawasaki > ER-6 N/F > 2006 - 2018
- Kawasaki > GTR 1400 Concours > 2007 - 2017
- Kawasaki > Ninja H2 / H2R > 2015 - 2018
- Kawasaki > Versys 1000 > 2012 - 2018
- Kawasaki > VN 1600 > 2002 - 2009
- Kawasaki > Vulcan S 650 > 2015 - 2018
- Kawasaki > Z1000 > 2007 - 2019
- Kawasaki > Z300 > 2015 - 2018
- Kawasaki > Z650 > 2017 - 2018
- Kawasaki > Z750 > 2007 - 2014
- Kawasaki > Z800 > 2013 - 2016
- Kawasaki > Z900 / Z900RS > 2017 - 2018
- Kawasaki > ZX10R > 2004 - 2015
- Kawasaki > ZX6R 600/636 > 2005 - 2017
- Kawasaki > ZZR 1400 > 2006 - 2018
- Kawasaki > VN 1700 > 2009 - 2018
- Kawasaki > VN 900 > 2006 - 2018
- Kawasaki > VN 2000 > 2004 - 2010
- Kawasaki > Versys 650 > 2006 - 2018
- Kawasaki > Ninja 300 > 2012 - 2018
- Kawasaki > Z1000SX Ninja > 2011 - 2019