Kawasaki ZX-10R 2016> Blip Box-Pro - Autoblip downshift module
- Clutch-Free 'Blip shifting' on your ZX10 with a standard ECU.
- No need for 'kit' electronics
- No need to re-flash
What does this auto-blipper do?
- This miniature module provides an fully programmable throttle 'auto blip' when ever a down-shift signal is requested by the rider.
- The signal to shift comes from the standard shift sensor.
- There is no re-flash of the ECU and all existing sensors remain in place.
- Data from the throttle grip and the on-board CAN bus are used to determine the optimum shifting parameters.
- Fully pre-wired adapter loom.
- Installation typically takes 1 hour.
Blip Box - Pro
- The Blip-Box-Pro for the ZX10-2016 comes fully pre-programmed with a 'blip map' for your bike with 'Blip Shift' activation from the standard load cell.
- This product is designed for road, race or trackday users who like the concept of shifting down without the clutch.
- Via a dedicated (yet simple) piece of software any user can link up over USB to modify all system parameters enabling custom 'blip maps' , shift loading and many other parameters. (requires additional BB-UCIF programming tool and software).
- Is there any re-wiring? - No, everything is a direct plug in using standard connectors and the adapters we provide in the kit.
- Does the box need special mounting? - No it just sits in the existing tool tray.
- Are all existing systems retained? - Yes
- Are there any unusual warning lights on the dash? - No
- What model years are covered? - This kit is ZX10-2016 onward only