KTM / Husqvana SAS Eliminator kit
Couldn't load pickup availability
The SAS system routes fresh air from the airbox to the exhaust system in order to aid in the combustion of unburned fuel. This system is designed to improve emissions on stock exhaust systems, but will cause problems when fitting aftermarket exhausts.
The SmartMoto SAS valve removal kit combines the electronic SAS valve eliminator with all the required components to let you remove the full system from the motorcycle.
- Eliminates exhaust popping noise on deceleration and backfiring typically associated with aftermarket exhausts.
- Achieves true A/F ratio for fuel mixture tuning. A/F ratio measurements are reliable.
- The electronic SAS valve eliminator disables the error codes associated with the SAS valve
- Can improve throttle response when used with full aftermarket exhaust systems
- This kit enables you to remove the SAS valve and all the associated tubing.
High Quality Standards
- The electronic SAS valve eliminator comes with a sealed OEM connector for a waterproof modification
- The rubber caps are special heat resistant caps for high durability.
- We use the correct airbox plastic bung size to fit to the airbox tightly
- Sophisticated production and high quality parts ensure top quality product.
- This product is tested and developed for the listed motorcycle.
- Gas Gas > ES 700 EU > 2022 - 2023
- Gas Gas > ES 700 USA > 2023 - 2023
- Gas Gas > SM 700 EU > 2022 - 2023
- Gas Gas > SM 700 USA > 2023 - 2023
- HUSQVARNA > 701 Enduro (EU) > 2015 - 2023
- HUSQVARNA > 701 Enduro (USA) > 2015 - 2023
- HUSQVARNA > 701 Supermoto (EU) > 2015 - 2023
- HUSQVARNA > 701 Supermoto (USA) > 2015 - 2023
- HUSQVARNA > 701 VITPILEN / SVARTPILEN > 2018 - 2020
- KTM > 690 Duke /R > 2008 - 2011
- KTM > 690 Duke /R > 2016 - 2019
- KTM > 690 Enduro /R (EU) > 2008 - 2013
- KTM > 690 Enduro /R (EU) > 2019 - 2023
- KTM > 690 Enduro /R (USA) > 2008 - 2013
- KTM > 690 Enduro /R (USA) > 2019 - 2023
- KTM > 690 SM/SMR/SMC (EU) > 2007 - 2013
- KTM > 690 SM/SMR/SMC (EU) > 2019 - 2023
- KTM > 690 SM/SMR/SMC (USA) > 2007 - 2013
- KTM > 690 SM/SMR/SMC (USA) > 2019 - 2023