Removing the standard electronic steering damper off a motorcycle and disconnecting it from the wiring harness triggers the FI light and the related error code on the dash.
The SmartMoto Steering Damper Eliminator is a plug and play device that when connected to the steering damper coupler it fools the ECU that the damper is in place.
- Enables you to remove the stock electronic steering damper so you can install any aftermarket damper.
- Replaces a faulty electronic steering damper.
- Disables the error codes associated with the electronic steering damper.
High Quality Standards
- We use only OEM connectors to ensure perfect fitment.
- Plug and play design, no wire cutting required.
- Sophisticated production and high quality parts ensure top quality product.
- This product is tested and developed for the listed motorcycle.
- Suzuki > GSXR 1000 > 2007 - 2019
- Suzuki > GSXR 750 > 2008 - 2017
- Suzuki > GSXR 600 > 2008 - 2017
- Honda > CBR 1000 RR > 2004 - 2019
- Honda > CBR 600 RR > 2007 - 2017