The RDS25 Front Fork Cartridges are a complete replacement system to install directly into original equipment front forks for high performance road, track day and racing use.
The RDS25 Open Cartridge Damping System uses 25mm 'Big' Control Pistons - with a 14mm Aluminium piston rod - resulting in a larger (56% greater) displacement of fluid over standard pistons for far more accurate and consistent damping control and handling.
Designed and manufactured with precision production processes in the UK using only the highest quality component materials (with all aluminium parts hard surface anodised not only to protect against wear bur also contamination of the damping oil during use, this giving longer intervals for servicing) the RDS25 upgrade will deliver optimum performance and confidence to you on track or road.
- Replacement Linear Springs installed for your specific weight and bike usage
- High Accuracy Compression Damping Flow Control Valves
- Forks Travel Indicator to aid fine-tuning Preload
- Serviced and rebuilt* and with top grade Motul Factory Line Fork Oil
- Returned pre-set with owners specification card and Technical Set-up/Adjustment Manual
*Additional service parts (such as bushes and seals, etc.) would be charged extra, but only if required for damaged or worn forks.
These cartridges are not supplied with springs and must be ordered separately.
This kit can only be fitted by an authorised K-Tech dealer and is not a self fit kit. We offer a free fitting service on this kit. Simply send us your forks and let us do the rest.