ORO 320mm Oversized Front Disc Conversion Kit.
Want better brakes for your 675R? then this kit is for you. The standard disc is only 310mm in a class where everyone else is running 320mm! So we have put this kit together comprising of the great ORO 320mm discs, bolts and spacers. All you will need to get better stopping power.
Floating discs are made from only the highest quality materials available to deliver unparalleled performance. These consist of a braking rotor in stainless steel, connected by 10 fastener screws to a CNC machined anodised aluminium alloy housing.
Drawing from its immense experience, Brembo has defined the optimum geometries, tolerances and dimensions for each motorcycle type and application. As a result of specific studies into process and machining tolerances, Brembo brake discs have a unique conformation that transfers braking torque more effectively while also improving resistance to thermal and mechanical stress.
The Serie Oro is the product with which Brembo entered the racing world in the mid-70s, rapidly becoming the new standard in the sector where discs are concerned.
- Brembo Serie Oro upgrade replacement brake discs are extremely high quality
- Larger diameter disc increases brake leverage ratio for increased braking performance
- Manufactured from Brembo's own formula, high carbon stainless steel for outstanding friction coefficiency
- Very high operating temperature range
- Suitable for road or track use
- Lightweight hard anodised black alloy carrier
- Anti vibration washers built into bobbins
- Requires spacer kit to reposition calipers
- Sold singularly - price per disc
- 320mm external diameter
- 82.3mm internal diameter
- 100.5mm pitch circle diameter
- 10.5mm mount bolt hole diameter
- 4.5mm thick
NOTE: Sold as a kit, 2 discs, bolts & spacers.