The SAi system routes fresh air from the airbox to the exhaust system in order to aid in the combustion of unburned fuel. This system is designed to improve emissions on stock exhaust systems, but will cause problems when fitting aftermarket exhausts.
The SmartMoto SAi valve removal kit combines the electronic AIS valve eliminator with CNC machined block off plates to let you remove the full system from the motorcycle.
- Eliminates exhaust popping noise on deceleration and backfiring typically associated with aftermarket exhausts.
- Achieves true A/F ratio for fuel mixture tuning. A/F ratio measurements are reliable.
- The electronic AIS valve eliminator disables the error codes associated with the SAi valve
- Can improve throttle response when used with full aftermarket exhaust systems
- This kit enables you to remove the SAi system completely, including the valve, the Sai covers and the associated tubing.
High Quality Standards
- The electronic SAi valve eliminator comes with an OEM connector for direct plug in, no cutting or splicing is required.
- The rubber caps are special heat resistant for high durability.
- The block off plates are CNC machined 6061 billet aluminium and come with stainless steel bolts and washers.
- Sophisticated production and high quality parts ensure top quality product.
- This product is tested and developed for the listed motorcycle.
- Triumph > Daytona 675 > 2006 - 2017
- Triumph > Street Triple 675 > 2008 - 2017