Removing the standard electronic steering damper off a motorcycle and disconnecting it from the wiring harness triggers the FI light and the related error code on the dash.
The SmartMoto Steering Damper Eliminator is a plug and play device that when connected to the steering damper coupler it fools the ECU that the damper is in place.
- Enables you to remove the stock electronic steering damper so you can install any aftermarket damper.
- Replaces a faulty electronic steering damper.
- Disables the error codes associated with the electronic steering damper.
- We use only OEM connectors to ensure perfect fitment.
- Plug and play design, no wire cutting required.
- Sophisticated production and high quality parts ensure top quality product.
- This product is tested and developed for the listed motorcycle.
- Yamaha > YZF R1 > 2009 - 2020
- Yamaha > YZF R1M > 2015 - 2020
- Yamaha > MT-10 SP > 2017 - 2020